What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching: is having a consultant for your life. Just as businesses hire consultants to help they become better in certain areas, many individuals are desiring to become better at the business of life.
Coaching is not a one size fits all approach, each of us are different and motivated by different things.
- A coach will not tell you how to live your life
- We help you find the life you desire
- We give you tools to pursue your dream
- We motivate and encourage you to live your life
- We hold you accountable to your plan
- You may have different coaches for different areas of your life you desire to improve.
I focus on 3 areas of coaching (Click the type for more detail):
Professionals have coaches, amateurs do not.
Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play in the national foot ball league, he has multiple coaches pushing him to become even better. Tiger Woods has coaches who don’t play golf nearly as well as he does and yet they help him with various parts of his golf game.
What areas of your life could be better? Do you feel like you a hamster running on a wheel, exerting so much energy and yet never getting anywhere? Do you have a great idea for a business but you are stuck in the starting gate unsure how to get moving forward? Do you constantly wonder where your money went and why you can’t seem to build your wealth?
It is time to be a professional with your life.