Congratulations! You have decided to pursue your own venture:
If you are like most entrepreneurs your next decision is trying to determine which venture to pursue. Which is the best opportunity for you right now? Maybe your ideas seem rough and need refining. Where ever you are in the process of your entrepreneurial venture; I am ready to work with you.
“80% of first generation millionaires became millionaires by owning their business, they took calculated risks and became wealthy doing work they enjoyed.” (Millionaire Mind Thomas Stanley)
Are you wanting to step into your own business, and looking for an experienced coach to help guide you through the process? You don’t have to do this alone! I have succeeded and failed at building business. Along the way I have found many of the questions we need to focus on when starting our ventures. No matter what business you are looking to start the core principles remain the same. Let’s get together and build your business into the success you want it to be.
- Our first step is deciding which opportunity to pursue
- When you have multiple targets if you aim at all of them you will probably not hit any. (we focus on one target at a time)
- Narrowing your list utilizing your skills, channels, relationships, and passions
- Next we begin to build your team (employees, advisers, outsource partners, and vendors)
- Determine your mission, vision, and core values
- Who is your target market?
- How will you serve them?
- What is the best way to serve that market
- Create and refine your business process
The length of this process varies, depending on several factors such as: your family situation, your financial situation, what type of venture you pursue, and of course how determined you are to become the Entrepreneur.